The following scholarship and financial Aids are provided to poor and meritorious students.
1. National Scholarships: Meritorious students of +2 and +3 degree having an annual income not more than Rs: 450,000/- of their parents are eligible to apply for National Scholarship.
2. National Loan Scholarship: Meritorious students of +2 and +3 degree securing not less than 50% of marks in the qualifying examination and having the income of their parent not exceed Rs: 450,000/- per annum are eligible to apply for the loan, provided he is selected.
3. Post-Matric Scholarship: Each SC/ST students should apply to TRW Dept. through the Principal in a prescribed form supplied by the office and renew as per the notified dates.
4. Hindi Scholarship: Student of +2 and +3 degree classes securing good marks in Hindi are eligible to apply for availing the Hindi -Scholarship. Their application will be scrutinized by a panel at the central Govt. Level.
5. Sanskrit Scholarship: Students of +2 1st yr Arts having Sanskrit as elective subject are eligible to get the scholarship.
6. Merit Scholarship:
* Junior College Merit Scholarship: It is meant for meritorious +2 students securing not less than 60% marks in the Annual H.S.C Examination of the same year conducted by the Board of Secondary Education , Odisha.
*Junior College merit-cum-means Scholarship: Students securing 50% or above marks in H.S.C examination and having an Annual Income of parents not exceeding Rs: 450,000/- are eligible to avail the Scholarship.
*Senior College Merit Scholarship: It is meant for meritorious degree students of the basis of marks secured at the Annual +2 Arts/Sc./Com. examination conducted by CHSE, Odisha.
*Senior College merit-cum-means Scholarship: Students securing 50% or above marks in CHSE Examination and having annual income of parents not exceeding Rs: 450,000/- are eligible to avail Scholarship.
7. Freedom Fighter Scholarship: It is awarded to the children of freedom fighter.
8. Stipend to orthopaedically Handicapped Students: It is warded to blind, lame and such other handicapped students whose age falls within 17-30 years . They must have secured at least 40% marks in the HSC Examination. They are too produce a medical certificate as proof of their Disability.
9. Scholarship of Teacher's Sons: It meant for children of Primary/High School/ secondary school teachers securing at least 60% of marks at the last qualifying examination.
10. Son/Daughter of Bidi worker are eligible for scholarship decided by the labor and welfare department.
11. Samaj relief fund more scholarship to the student and they notify it in their paper.
12. H K Das Merit Scholarship The Student securing highest marks in Pol. Sc. hins in Degree Examinations is Eligible to receive this Scholarship.
13. J N Pradhan Merit Scholarship The Students Securing highest marks in History Hons in Degree Examinations is Eligible to receive this Scholarship..
14. Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship The Students of only +3 1st Year securing 60% or above (for Girls) and 70% above (for Boys) are eligible to apply..